Do you have these concerns about your staff?
- Struggling with a professor who doesn’t have other pursuits besides academia?
- Need help with a staff member who wants assistance working with his/her spouse on retirement planning so that they have a peaceful retirement together?
- Concerned that your staff members don’t have help to guide them through the obstacles of succession planning and retirement planning?
- Frustrated that your staff members are overwhelmed by retirement options and instead decide to delay key decision making?
Consider the Retirement Planning 10-Step System:
- Retirement goal development: participant, spouse, and joint goal development that covers values, interests, passions, missions, and many other elements.
- Health objectives.
- Joint time considerations.
- Geography and housing desires.
- Financial priorities.
- Summary and consolidation of objectives with the creation of a master plan.
- Timeline development.
- Testing of elements of the retirement plan.
- Succession planning for participant and spouse (if applicable).
- Implementation coaching sessions.